- Motor vehicle technology is constantly changing, and as such, test equipment and test procedures change too.
- Call us or email us for a price guide or more information about our pricing structure.
- Everybody’s driving styles and requirements are different. What one driver wants to achieve from a remap is going to be different from the next one. With this in mind, all our maps are custom written for you and your vehicle, which means they are individual and unique.
- Pricing varies from vehicle to vehicle and will very much depend on the type of vehicle, expected gains, and the procedure for carrying out the remap.
- Please contact us for a price for your vehicle.
- We can program a variety of new and secondhand units to your car, deleting immobiliser software dependent on application, and in some cases returning secondhand units to virgin state. This can potentially save you a lot of money.
- Contact us for a price for your vehicle
- A PIN or security code is often required and will incur an additional charge.
We try to remain absolutely transparent with our pricing throughout the entire diagnostic procedure giving you control over your budget.
Whilst we aim to keep our prices keen, we need to cover the cost of the equipment, regular software updates, training, comprehensive insurances, licences and so on.
Sin Tech is a proper company you can rely on and trust, and you can be assured that your car or van is in good hands whilst it is in our care. We have over 30 years experience in the motor trade, repairing cars and vans to a high standard we are proud of.
Basic diagnostic checks and an OBD plug in diagnostic can be carried out for as little as £40, however this is not always reliable and should be conducted alongside more comprehensive tests for confirmation.
A full diagnostic check can be totally open ended, depending on the fault, the symptom and even the history of the vehicle. We recommend putting a couple of hours in and re assessing the situation at this point. Don’t forget, the more information you give us, no matter how trivial you think it might be, the easier it makes our diagnosis. And the easier it is for us to understand what’s going on, the easier it will be on your pocket.
Our experience tells us that it’s quite possible that you may find a company with a lower hourly rate, but they may take 2 or 3 hours to complete a job that we could complete in an hour. At this point you need to consider which is best value for your buck, 3 hours at £30 or 1 hour at £60.